Radon Gas Mitigation In Greater Omaha
Radon system installation in Des Moines, Omaha, & areas nearby
Keep your home radon free with expert mitigation services.
If you believe that radon gas is intruding into your home, it's time to take action against it. Radon Defense Midwest of Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa can help you, by providing radon testing and a quote on the cost of a radon mitigation system in your home.
Factors That Lead to a Radon Problem:
- How potent the radon source is
- How easily the radon enters in
- The building's ventilation rate
It's easier than ever to get your home tested for a radon problem! Radon Defense Midwest can perform an inspection and conduct a radon test in your home in as little as two days!
To learn more about our radon services, call 1-844-912-0533 or contact us online today! We serve Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa, including Omaha, Des Moines, Lincoln and the nearby areas.
Important Facts About Radon
- Radon is an odorless gas produced by uranium decay in rocks and soil
- Found in every state
- Homes with crawl spaces a high risk for radon issues.
- As cancer-causing as tobacco smoke & asbestos, causing 15,400-21,800 deaths yearly.
- Radon level at which a mitigation system is needed: 4 pCi/L
- Low-level radon exposure over time is more harmful than short periods of high-level exposure.
- Radon concentrations are up to ten times higher during the winter.
Your Radon Mitigation System Installed
Radon Defense Midwest's radon mitigation system uses sub-slab depressurization to reduce radon levels.
How Mitigation Systems Work
- PVC pipe collects soil gasses
- Radon is piped upwards in the building
- A radon depressurization vent forces radon out from your house
As a full-service radon mitigation contractor, Radon Defense Midwest can also install a radon mitigation system that is compatible with the current waterproofing system in your basement or crawl space in Sioux City, Council Bluffs, Bellevue, Elkhorn, Gretna, Fremont, Hastings and homes nearby!
Radon Defense Midwest also provides multifamily radon mitigation in compliance with the HUD Radon Policy. If testing confirms radon levels above 4 picocuries (pCi/L), mitigation must be performed by a radon professional reduce the level of radon gas in the air to a safe amount.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.