Air Duct Cleaning Company Serving Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa
Expert cleaning & maintenance of air ducts in Omaha, Dakota, Wayne, and nearby in NE
Dirt can be dangerous. Indoor air quality can become hazardous when dust, dirt, debris, and mold are allowed to accumulate inside air ducts. Professional duct cleaning is recommended to maintain a healthy indoor environment.
At Radon Defense Midwest, we're your local, certified experts for air duct and dryer vent cleaning services as well as other services to improve indoor air quality.
We service structures in Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa, including buildings of a commercial, residential, municipal, and industrial nature.
At Radon Defense Midwest, we have the training, experience, and certification to clean your air ducts properly to increase your home's IAQ and energy efficiency. For a free quote and in-home consultation, contact us today!
We serve Atchison, Nodaway, Holt, as well as Woodbury, Ida, Sac, and the surrounding regions. To schedule an on-site appointment, call or e-mail us today!
Air duct cleaning methods in Nebraska, Missouri, and Iowa
Air duct cleaning should also improve the overall comfort and energy efficiency of the building in which it's conducted. Removing even a 1/4" of dust from ductwork can increase a system's efficiency by 25%, while also potentially eliminating dank, musty odors from the area.
Four common methods for air duct cleaning:
- Air Washing: This process uses high-pressure air sent through an air compressor and air nozzle. This creates streams of pressurized air that can dislodge dirt and debris. A vacuum system combines with the air washing to collect the debris.
- Air Whips: This process takes air washing to the next level by blasting the ducts with pressurized air while agitating dirt and debris with "whips", which contact the interior ductwork to maximize the amount of dislodged material.
- Power Brushing & Air Washing: The process of power brushing involves using a physical brush to mechanically remove the accumulated dirt and debris from the ductwork. This direct physical brushing is the most thorough method of dislodging debris. This process is followed up with by a proper air washing, which aids in removing dirt and small particles that have been loosened.
- BrushBeast™: Radon Defense Midwest uses BrushBeast™to thoroughly and efficiently clean air duct systems. The rotobrush is built with maximum power and easy to use, so our experts can remove even the heaviest of dirt and buildup with additional hose lengths of up to 52 feet to get hard to reach spots.
Radon Defense Midwest offers efficient air duct disinfecting services after cleaning to prevent pesky microorganisms, mold, and more from coming back. Our standard and deluxe Bioesque disinfecting services include:
- Vapor Fogging Treatment
- EPA Registered, Safe Low, Toxicity Disinfectant
- Advanced Solutions for Covid-19
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient (safe)
- And more!
Lint-clogged dryer vents
When dryer vents are not properly cleaned, they become a fire hazard. 15,600 fires start in dryers each year, leading to 10-20 deaths, 400 injuries, and $88 million in annual property damage. Of these fires, 20% are in commercial buildings.
To avoid a dryer vent fire, clean & maintain your system each year.
Duct cleaning in NE, MO, and IA
Healthy indoor air quality is a key element to the successful operation and management of a building.
The National Energy Management Institute (NEMI) says:
"The benefits of improved Indoor Air Quality are so large that this opportunity cannot be ignored... these include improved productivity, increased profits, greater employee/customer/visitor health and reduced health costs."
Your HVAC system is capable of resolving up to 80% of IAQ problems when properly designed and maintained. Therefore, all ductwork within the structure should be cleaned and maintained regularly.
Neglected HVAC air duct systems will contain irritants such as mold spores, dust mite waste, fiberglass particles, and dust. Bacteria, mouse droppings, and dead animals are also found within air duct systems in need of cleaning.
A study by Indoor Air Journal has found that even newly installed supply air ducts may have high levels of dust. With the EPA reporting IAQ as one of the top five modern-day environmental health concerns, this is maintenance that cannot be ignored.
At Radon Defense Midwest, we can provide you with a free, no-obligation air duct cleaning quote for your commercial, municipal, or industrial structure.